A few days ago I came home to a package that has been expected before the holidays actually happened!
I was actually expecting this package for months now, since she was away for a couple of months I wasn’t able to ask what happened to this particular package. Apparently, her cousins forgot to ship them to me. (She’s a very busy person, so I wasn’t that bothered when it didn’t arrive at my doorstep right away~)
Long story short, she asked her cousins to send them to me, then she went on a trip for around 4 months, and just asked about how the books were when she got back—and was baffled when I answered her “what books?”.
It honestly slipped my mind so when she stated cursing that it wasnt sent, thats when I remembered.
I’ve made a video for it which you can see below, but I’ve attached the books here as well for your convenience! ❤
The books Ive gotten from Jessica were all pre-loved and I don’t really mind! I love old books (as much as new ones!) I mean, books are books!
So here are the books she got me!
1. The Godfather – Mario Puzo
2. Tuesdays with Morrie – Mitch Albom
3. Psychology as Philosophy, Science, and Art – Logan J. Fox
4. The Fog – James Herbert
5. Pet Sematary – Stephen King
6. The Art of Thinking – Ernest Dimnet
7. Ka: Stories of the Mind and Gods of India – Roberto Calasso
8. For Whom the Bell Tolls – Ernest Hemingway
9. Teaching a Stone of Talk – Annie Dillard
I honestly thought that she was spoiling me too much after seeing all these books but then she’d say that she’ll send in more soon because there’s just so much more that she bought that her cousins didn’t send.
I don’t know how to process this.
I honestly don’t. So grateful right now.